Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Financial aid
You’ve filled out your FAFSA, you’re getting close to making your college decision and your financial aid award letter comes in the mail, typically around mid-April. You’re excited because this is one extra piece to help you make a decision. … Continue reading
At this time of year, you seniors are probably anxiously awaiting award letters from the schools you applied to. While receiving an award letter is exciting, it’s important that you understand how to read and interpret your awards. Your award … Continue reading
If you are planning to attend college in the fall and you haven’t done so already, you will want to complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application by March 2, 2014. How can you meet … Continue reading
The average cost of college tuition and fees in 2012 ranged from $8,655 a year for in-state students attending a public, four-year college, to $29,056 a year for students attending a private, nonprofit four-year institution. Yet, a September 2012 survey… Continue reading