Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Focus on Freshmen
Congratulations on making it through your freshman year! (Believe it or not, I’ve seen statistics that say 35% of college freshmen drop out. So yes, congrats are in order!) Now that your first year is behind you, what’s next? Personally,… Continue reading
Now that your first semester is under your belt, what did you learn from it? During your first semester you’re learning to navigate college life — this semester is all about realizing what worked for you and what didn’t and… Continue reading
You made it! Your first semester of college (and an exhausting finals week) is finally behind you. Most of you probably have almost a month of vacation stretching before you. What will you do with it? Sleeping, working, and hanging… Continue reading
Being sick is never a picnic, but it’s even worse when you’re in college. And I’m just talking your common colds and stomach flu here — nothing major. That first time you get sick can be tough — dorms and… Continue reading