Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Grants
If you’re going to college or grad school in the fall, in the next couple months you’ll be making critical decisions about how you’ll finance the next school year. There are so many different options and loans available to you;… Continue reading
Caroline has already gone over some details of the FAFSA for beginners, but what about those of you who filed a FAFSA (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) last year? You need to complete a FAFSA every year you’re in… Continue reading
We’ve talked before about what to do once you’ve completed the FAFSA. Have your received your award packages (the next step) from your colleges yet? If so, I bet many of your schools gave you a chance for some “free… Continue reading
In recent weeks, several colleges have followed Harvard University’s lead in reducing tuition costs for families below certain income levels. Student loans are being replaced with increased grants — most of these funded by the schools’ endowments . Just yesterday, Yale… Continue reading