Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Independence Day
So I’ll be completely honest with you: Closing on my house was very anticlimactic. It wasn’t an event loaded with great excitement—certainly no balloons or party horns. And it didn’t leave me with a feeling of deep responsibility while a… Continue reading →
I am happy to share my big news with you, Student LoanDown readers—I’ve officially put the label "apartment dweller" behind me! That’s right: I’m a homeowner. And as proof, I’m sharing some pictures of the steps I took to get… Continue reading →