Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Looking back
You may be on your way to finding your niche at college with Caroline’s article from Tuesday, but our whole blog team had some additional items to share about how we got involved (or not) on our campuses. I attended … Continue reading
I’ve reached a turning point in my life. I no longer wish to be reminded of my birthday! But since I’ve done so at twenty-five, twenty-four and twenty-three, I’ve decided deal with the reminder that I am, indeed, getting older,… Continue reading
So, you’ve finally graduated! After four (or more!) years of hard work, you’re all done. You should be elated, and you are. But you might also feel a little down. And that’s totally normal. My stepdaughter just graduated from college… Continue reading
Admittedly, my thoughts today were inspired by a gorgeous, teenage vampire who once said, “The wasting of finite resources is everyone’s business.” Like Edward Cullen , I’ve come to realize that environmental conservation is not just for unbathed hippies who have… Continue reading