Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Mobile Banking
Hi Everyone. I hope you are all hanging in there as we are fast and furiously approaching the holidays. With this time of year being so hectic, I thought I would check in and share a tip on how to … Continue reading
As a rising college senior I can still remember the summer before freshman year, planning almost every detail of how I believed my freshman year would go. Sure I had a meal plan, my rent settled, and the majority of … Continue reading
If you’re anything like me, you spend a lot of time throughout the day with your eyes glued to your mobile phone. There are so many great things you can do on your phone, from checking email, playing games, keeping… Continue reading
We’ve talked before about banking on your cell phone. Mobile banking lets you set up text alerts and do things like check the balance on your account. But what about getting alerts sent to your cell phone for activity on… Continue reading
After my last post, one of our readers correctly noted that it’s not super obvious how to set up a text alert. In addition to replying to his question, I thought I would share it with all of you too…. Continue reading