Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Planning for College
The basics: A college interview is a chance for you to meet a representative of the school and talk to them about how you may fit their institution. Although most admissions officers will be more interested in your grades, test … Continue reading
There are a lot of things to consider as you prepare for college, so starting early can help make the whole process easier. Thankfully, you have a great resource for almost any question you might have as you start preparing … Continue reading
It’s senior year, and the clock is ticking. It seems that your final year of high school is all about deadlines. While you can’t control the timeline you’re under to complete paperwork and applications, you can manage your deadlines and … Continue reading
Chances are you’ve been both excited and anxious for the start of freshman year. The transition and move can be difficult for both parents and students, so we’ve come up with a few ways you can help make it go … Continue reading