Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Preparing for college
Practice makes perfect Whether you’re taking the SAT or ACT, practice tests are the best way to prepare for the real thing. Get familiar with test structure, time allotment, and the type of content you’ll face. The familiarity will also … Continue reading
You want to stand out. The application essay is your chance to let your college admissions office know who you are, and why you would be great at their school. Yet, on the practical side, you’re a busy senior with … Continue reading
Assess your first month away Chances are, your first month at college has been full of new experiences. Some of them may have been confusing and challenging, but most of them were probably exciting. And now that you’re more settled, … Continue reading
Chart your course to college Whether it’s studying for exams, preparing your college applications, or trying to make the most of your time with friends, senior year of high school can be very busy. That’s why we’ve come up with … Continue reading
Prepping for the SAT and ACT The SAT and ACT may be intimidating, but having the right tools at your disposal can help you feel prepared for the challenge. Whether you’ve already started studying or have yet to open a … Continue reading