Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Preparing
This summer I’ve seen a couple kinds of fish — the ones at the lake nibbling my toes as I swim, and the phish that have arrived in my inbox and through my cell phone. Neither is fun, but the… Continue reading
Last week, our friends at the Guided By History blog recounted some of their stories about the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. The 20th anniversary of this disaster just passed, on Saturday, October 17. I didn’t live in San Francisco in… Continue reading
So, you’ve finally graduated! After four (or more!) years of hard work, you’re all done. You should be elated, and you are. But you might also feel a little down. And that’s totally normal. My stepdaughter just graduated from college… Continue reading