Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Social networking
When it comes to college planning, we all have questions. How do I apply for scholarships? What clubs can I join in high school to get a head start on college? Should I live at home with my parents or… Continue reading →
You might not have noticed, but at the end of April we added a toll-free phone number to the Student LoanDown blog: 1-877-412-5321. In the age of social networking and Twitter — which, BTW, Wells Fargo is using — why… Continue reading →
My something finally arrived! Now it’s time to share my Somethingstore.com package unveiling with you. I know you’ve waited with baited breath to see what I got, so check out the video to watch me open my something!… Continue reading →