Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Tuition
Caroline has already gone over some details of the FAFSA for beginners, but what about those of you who filed a FAFSA (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) last year? You need to complete a FAFSA every year you’re in… Continue reading
Here we are, approaching holiday season at breakneck speed. In just a few short weeks we’ll be with family and friends for food, football, and fiscal stimulation! But most of all, we’ll be remembering what we’re thankful for. This past… Continue reading