Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Wells Fargo Bank
A smile and a greeting by name are just a couple of reasons our customers love face-to-face time with our bankers. For our customers, certain banking tasks require insight from one of our Wells Fargo professionals, but we know that … Continue reading
So, you’ve finally graduated! After four (or more!) years of hard work, you’re all done. You should be elated, and you are. But you might also feel a little down. And that’s totally normal. My stepdaughter just graduated from college… Continue reading
When faced with the choice to go far away to school, or stick closer to home, which would you choose? My stepdaughter was recently faced with this question when she got into two different grad schools. One school was two… Continue reading