Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: ACT
Prepping for the SAT and ACT The SAT and ACT may be intimidating, but having the right tools at your disposal can help you feel prepared for the challenge. Whether you’ve already started studying or have yet to open a … Continue reading
If you’re a high school junior, the SAT and ACT are a big deal this year. They don’t have to be a source of stress for you, however. By planning ahead and approaching the tests with the right mindset, you’ll … Continue reading
If you’re a high school junior, you know that prepping for the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) or ACT (originally an abbreviation of American College Testing) is going to be a big part of your year. Things have changed since your… Continue reading
…And we’re going to rule the school! —Betty Rizzo If you remember that line from the movie Grease, you are dating yourself for sure! And even though a lot of today’s high school seniors have probably never seen or heard… Continue reading