Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: activities
By now you’ve probably had a few weeks to get settled in at college. You’re probably getting to know a few people on your floor and are finding people to share meals with on a regular basis. But it takes … Continue reading
I hate to be the one bring it up, but school is about to get rolling again. Before the new year kicks in and you start moving on autopilot, take some time to sit back and really think about what … Continue reading
In college (and in life) there are tons of different things competing for your time. Right now, I’m a bit frazzled. Between work, volunteer commitments, numerous projects around the house, and plain old life, my days are pretty full. And… Continue reading