Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: applying for college
College applications sometimes require an essay submission, which may at first seem intimidating, but there is no need to let that stop you. As an applicant to several schools in the University of California system, I was only required to … Continue reading →
January kicks off the start of the financial aid application season for the 2013/2014 academic year. Students and families across the country will be asked to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or as more commonly known, the… Continue reading →