Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: debt
Is that the story for college students who aren’t entering high-paying professions these days? Or for students entering an “open-ended” type of major that doesn’t lead to one particular career path? (Psychology, history, and English, for instance.) Personally, I don’t… Continue reading
Good luck on midterm exams! Is it really that time already? How does it feel to be halfway there? For me, the halfway point on any journey—be it college, my twenties, or even a trip to the supermarket—is a time… Continue reading
One of the scariest words to me is “debt”! *Jaws music plays in the background* Seriously, being in too much debt is a looming, scary thing that everyone should try to climb out of or just avoid. While I don’t… Continue reading
Obviously we want all our readers to be financially savvy, which is why we talk with you about having a plan and sticking to your budget. Sometimes, though, folks don’t have the financial know-how they need before they get into… Continue reading
As my year of the wedding is coming to a close (only to be followed by the year of the engagement, it seems), I’ve been thinking a lot about marriage and finances. Money has the potential to put a lot… Continue reading