Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: expenses
It’s something to think about. I recently advocated for taking a look at your personal expenses to see if you could cut your monthly bills. As the end of this semester approaches, you may want to consider taking a look… Continue reading →
Editor’s note: This is part two in our three-part series on 529 plans — Caroline’s interview with Sarah Henriksen, a vice president with Wells Fargo Funds Management. You can read part one here. CH: What are the tax advantages involved?… Continue reading →
If you’re a high school senior, the cost of college probably isn’t your top concern right now. Usually during that first semester of senior year, you’re more worried about getting into the school you want — not how you’ll pay… Continue reading →