Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: Federal student loans
One of the common questions we get here at the StudentLoanDown blog is, “Can I lower my student loan interest rate?” Whether you’re looking to lower your monthly payment because you can’t afford it or are just interested in decreasing … Continue reading
I’ve been asked again and again at college visits and financial literacy seminars, “How do I get my student loan debt forgiven?” Or worse, “I don’t have to worry about taking on more loans for more degrees. I’ll get… Continue reading
Does your current (or future) federal student loan payment seem a bit daunting? As of July 1, there’s a new repayment option for federal student loans that may help. Income Based Repayment (IBR) is designed to help borrowers who find… Continue reading
High school seniors, you may think the hard part about your college decision-making is over. You’ve probably already applied to, been accepted and decided on a school. And you’ve probably completed your FAFSA and know what your financial aid award… Continue reading