Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: Get Smart About Credit
Student LoanDown readers, I’d like to introduce you to guest blogger, Jason Vasquez. Jason oversees corporate communications and media relations for Wells Fargo’s student and auto lending businesses. He has served on numerous nonprofit advisory boards and committees, and is … Continue reading
Credit cards are a lot like fire. They can be very useful, and there is a lot of modern life that has been simplified with their ready access, but there are definitely stories of people getting burned as they learn … Continue reading
You may have heard us talk about Get Smart About Credit Day on the blog in years past. It’s an annual event sponsored by the American Bankers Association that takes place on the third Thursday in October. Well, Wells Fargo… Continue reading
True story time. Last week I got an email from a friend and former Wells Fargo colleague, who’d had an interesting experience at her local drugstore: I had my Wells Fargo jacket on in Walgreens today and this kid asked… Continue reading