Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: orientation
You have been thinking about it since the moment you mailed in your acceptance letter, you’ve been thinking about the ridiculous details like what you are going to wear and how you will introduce yourself. You wonder if you’ll meet … Continue reading
Should I stay or should I go? Many students wonder if attending new student orientation is worthwhile. The summer before your first semester in college can be a busy and nerve-wracking time. You’re trying to prepare yourself for the great… Continue reading
I came across this article the other day about college-orientation sessions for parents. These aren’t a brand-new thing, certainly. They had parent sessions when my stepdaughter started college five years ago. But it’s definitely a new phenomenon with this generation… Continue reading
If you’re heading to college orientation this summer, you’ll want to make the most of your visit. You’ll probably be registering for your classes and possibly taking your placement tests during orientation, but there is a lot more you can… Continue reading