Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: parents
Chances are you’ve been both excited and anxious for the start of freshman year. The transition and move can be difficult for both parents and students, so we’ve come up with a few ways you can help make it go … Continue reading
1974 vs. 2014 Quite a bit has changed since the 1970s, and not just your dad’s hairdo. Check out how the college experience is different today from what it was 40 years ago. Income information taken from the U.S. Census … Continue reading
Last-minute paperwork for high school seniors By now, you’ve probably selected where you’re going to school in the fall, so first off, congratulations! With that big decision out of the way, there are a few loose ends you should tie … Continue reading