Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: planning for college
Chances are you’ve been both excited and anxious for the start of freshman year. The transition and move can be difficult for both parents and students, so we’ve come up with a few ways you can help make it go … Continue reading
Planning student housing Leaving home for college is a big step, especially if you’re not exactly sure what to expect when you get on campus. Student housing comes in many different shapes and sizes, and even if you plan to … Continue reading
1974 vs. 2014 Quite a bit has changed since the 1970s, and not just your dad’s hairdo. Check out how the college experience is different today from what it was 40 years ago. Income information taken from the U.S. Census … Continue reading