Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: scholarships
As a high school senior, you have a busy year ahead with many decisions to make about college. Your school counselor is a great person to help guide you through this important time in your life. Even if you’ve never … Continue reading
According to a 2013 report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, college graduates have lower unemployment rates, fare better during recessions, and earn wages roughly double those of high school graduates. When made responsibly, a higher education remains … Continue reading
Planning for college isn’t easy. You have to select the right classes, prepare for all of the big tests, get recommendations, write essays, visit the college campuses, and figure out how you are going to pay for all of it…. Continue reading