Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: taking notes
These days, its commonplace to see rows of students, heads down, typing (or tapping) away furiously on their laptop (or tablet) in class. Back in my day (when dinosaurs roamed the earth and people actually used cell phones for calling), … Continue reading