Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Tag Archives: tuition
Is the cost of higher education worth it? To quote my favorite college professor, “It depends.” It depends on so many variables. One way to evaluate the expense is to examine your earning potential after graduation compared to the cost… Continue reading
After you graduate, the only money you’ll probably be thinking about when it comes to your school are the monthly student loan payments you’re making. But it won’t be long before you get the call: An earnest, cheerful student from… Continue reading
I came across this article the other day about college-orientation sessions for parents. These aren’t a brand-new thing, certainly. They had parent sessions when my stepdaughter started college five years ago. But it’s definitely a new phenomenon with this generation… Continue reading