Puerto Rico just can’t stay out of the news—this time making headlines over legislation to allow restructuring of its debt and for ratings agencies downgrading much of it. Here to put this into perspective is Lyle Fitterer, CFA, CPA, managing director of Wells Capital Management’s Municipal Fixed-Income team. Lyle manages several Wells Fargo Advantage Municipal Income Funds, some of which hold Puerto Rican debt.
Need customer service?
Do you have questions about our products and services?
- Kathi Kwiatkowski on Five municipal bond trends to watch in 2015
- what is the latest thought on tactical allocation on Five municipal bond trends to watch in 2015
- Kathi Kwiatkowski on Links, news, and diversions
- R. L. MILLER on Links, news, and diversions
- Edward Morbius on Google takes off its rose-colored Glass(es)